Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ok, my holidays are drawing to a close and I am in the throws of preparing to go back to work for 2004...

I am flying to the US tomorrow for a week long business trip, so if I can I will post from there and have a bit of a travel diary for what the freaky Americans do amongst themselves. I have been there before so I know I will be guarenteed something to write about :)

Briefly, in holiday happenings:

* Steve Waugh retired. I went to Days 1 and 3 of the Sydney test match and despite India laying it on with 700+ runs, it was a very good match to go to atmosphere wise.

* Went to Taronga Zoo and it was a good day as always, but the Zoo is looking a little tired in places. They are doing construction work etc but some of the old, traditional exhibits could do with a clean and spruce up. For example, you couldn't see the seals in the underwater tank due to the skum build up!

* Went to Stanwell Park beach for the first time in years... this is now my beach of choice!

No comments: