Sunday, June 05, 2005

Up Late...

Up late tonight, just watched my Dragons win tonight against the Warriors 32-18 and after a horror start to the season seem to be back in the hunt. Highlight of the game was Mark Gasniers 50m solo try in the first half... fantastic footwork! :-)


Fumbbl was down tonight for a while so I am playing around with this blogs settings and have worked out how to get my ugly mug on my profile panel to the right... sweet.


Zoe the dog had to go back to the vet today. Seems as though she has irritated the wound where she had her surgury and the thing swelled up dramatically. The Vet see's her and says "mmm, may have to open that up a bit and drain it..." I am thinking "sounds like a plan" and she comes back into the room with a long, thin and sharp instrument a bit like a nail file. She then as a matter of routine bends down and simply sticks it straight in, 3 inches deep into my dogs wound on her neck. She gives it a rotation around, pulls it out and "gush!" - bloody watery fluid spurts out and all on the floor and my shoes... she gives it a squeeze and squirts saline in and washes it out... all very horrific sounding and looking, but Zoe just stands there non-plussed. Weird...
She then loads me up on more antibiotics and says come back early next week... Ok I say, and we go home.


Lazy Sunday tomorrow... not much doing, except the I am coaching one of the teams in the SWL Pro Bowl tomorrow night against the mysterious Tommy Dean. 8:30pm in #swl for you fumbblites.

No comments: