Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I am now a Geek... (not that it needed to be confirmed)

Yesterday my package from www.thinkgeek.com arrived via DHL.  That’s not bad, I think it only took 3 working days to get here…  So I now have a new space age Ant Farm which I have hidden away in the wardrobe for Kate’s 6th birthday (which is the 23rd of July) but I donned my new nerdy t-shirt.  I look splendid in it!  LOL!

Also, when the Ants do get up and running, I might take some photos of them so you too at home can track the ants.  The Ant Farm is very cool… and very blue.

Speaking of geeky things, I am playing Blood Bowl tonight against the famed Ian “Doubleskulls” Williams who is a BBRC member from the UK who emigrated to Australia a while back.  He will probably kick my arse, but it should be a good match.

2 comments:

Goreon said...

Should be a good game. Will it be on FUMBBL? If so, what time? I wanna catch that one on speccy mode ;)

Clay said...

Nope, its tabletop league... unless he is webcasting it, then you wont be able to see it :)