Monday, July 04, 2005

No Train Today

No train posting today as I drove in this morning and now sit at my desk.  I think because of school holidays, I had an absolutely dream run and went from the mountains to the city in an hour!  

The reason why I drove in is that I am playing my Belltower League match tonight.  I would probably drive everyday if I could afford it as it is generally quicker to get to and from work.  Whilst my train journey is an hour as well, I have to spend extra time getting to and from the station and at the city end, I have a 1-2km walk from Town Hall to my office.  But with petrol regularly at $1.10/Litre and tolls ($4.40 a day) and parking ($10/day early-bird) it is way too expensive to drive.

Anyway, so I am in early this morning and have plenty to do, I will post something else tomorrow once I am back on the trains….

No comments: