Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Late night...

Had a late night last night as I was sitting up watching the NFL Monday Night Football game which saw my team the Redskins beat Dallas with a 14pt 4th quarter come back to start the season 2-0.  The NFL is, as I have already mentioned, my favourite sport out of the US and I love my Foxtel so I can watch it regularly.  It’s a shame that the free to air stations don’t pick it up and give Don Lane another crack… oh well.

And because there are so many breaks in the NFL and hence ads on the tele, it’s a great sport to watch whilst you do other things and last night I picked up my first Dwarf and started painting.  I have gone with burgundy/maroon shoulder pads and yellow gauntlets and boots for my Dwarf team and am 75% finished the base coats of one lone dwarf.  I will post a pic when done, but I am amazed how much beard is on these dwarves!  No wonder they have an MA of 4…

Consequently, I didn’t get to bed until 1am and hence am feeling a little groggy today… the coffee isn’t kicking in as it should.

1 comment:

Chunky said...

Sounds vaguely similar to these guys I painted Clay:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b282/chunky04/?action=view¤t=DSCN0015.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b282/chunky04/?action=view¤t=DSCN0014.jpg

I recommend the grey beards - they compliment the other colours nicely - the orange definitely does not :)