Saturday, October 01, 2005

Long Weekend and HOLIDAYS!

Its been a bit hectic this week at work and I thought I would post a general World of Clay update...



The pictures below are of Kate sporting her new pierced ears... I have been resisting this for some time but Kate has been bugging us about it for nearly a year. She has a fascination for jewelery and wants "proper earings". Well after 12mths I relented and she had them done last weekend. They look fine, and I suppose I shouldnt have made such a big deal about it, but I guess I am resisting my kids growing up...



;Posted by Picasa



Other things happening which will effect this blog is that I am off to the Hunter Valley on Monday morning and will be gone for 5 days. No PC, no internet, no fumbbl, no gaming, no blogging... Yee Gods! What will I do ;-)



We are staying at the Bimbadgen Estate with 3 other couples and their kids and all the accomodation is for nix! Beautiful! Piccies etc will come next weekend...



Today is our god daughter Gabriele's birthday. Bit of a party / BBQ lunch happening and should be good... and then I will try and catch my Melbourne fumbbl mate Twahn for a bit of a drink and maybe a BB game in the evening... will kick his arse I am sure :)



Sunday is NRL Grand Final Day and I, for the first time in decades, have no plans. The girls are keen to watch it so we decided to have Pizza at home. I am not really fussed who wins given my Dragons bowed out last weekend, but I guess the Tigers should get my support. I will find it strange to refer to either teams as "the Premiers" next season. But I guess a change from Bulldogs/Roosters/Broncos is a good thing.



Thats about it... no guarentee of another posting before my holiday, so take care all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO THE COWBOYS!!!

MATT BOWEN WILL DOMINATE BENJI MARSHALL

ahem