Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Already thinking of the weekend

On the late train this morning… sat up late last night watching the NFL on Fox whilst waiting for a Blood Bowl opponent to show (who never did)… end result, over slept and here I am scrambling for the late train.

Not much on at the moment at work after all the meetings and so forth and am really trying to catch up on things around the office and turnaround the stuff that I was committed to after our week long strategy meeting.  All of this is in the background that its my birthday this weekend and I am really looking forward to it…

There will be a quiet night at home with Niki & the girls Friday and Niki has said she will cook something nice for dinner and we will probably watch a movie on Box Office.  The Saturday night is dinner with Mum & Dad and Sunday I will try and get some games of Blood Bowl in on my new HyperPitch.  I think I will head over to the Western Suburbs Gaming Society for that.  Sunday night, Niki’s family has suggested a dinner at Niki’s sister Lynne’s place where the girls can get some swimming in.

All being said, its only Tuesday and I have a fair bit to get through before then. :-(

No comments: