Friday, March 17, 2006

No Train Post Today

Spent the morning at the physio to help with my back (I have the whole right side of my thoracic spine in knots) and then drove into town.

Being Friday, all I am focused on is the weekend and hopefully a big win in the semi final tomorrow against Parramatta Leagues.  Parramatta was coming last until they beat us in the last game before Xmas and haven’t lost since.  They are a decent team (even when they were losing in Oct / Nov) and have finally gelled and have been getting results.  It will be close but we are quietly confident.

My back is fine to play; the toe is OK but does ache a little after exercise so other than that, I am raring to go.

Hope to get a big crowd down to the game – Daniel St Park Greystanes; play starts 1:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: