Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What a shitty day...

Very late posting today as I have been flat out today.  I had to pick my car up from Holden after I had to take it in (yet again) and then I was supposed to go to the physio for my back – but I realised I had mixed up the times, so instead of an 8:40am, I was scheduled to go in at 4:40pm!  Therefore, I had to cancel the appointment and head into work.

I drove in and it took me a good 2 hours!  The plus side was I got to listen to my friend Tommy Dean do the breakfast program on Mix 106.5FM.  It was good to hear Tommy on commercial radio, but MixFM!  Sheesh!  Between the ads and the traffic reports, he was clearly more funny than the two regular hosts.  The girl – Sammy Power(??) – sounded like a complete moron.

Because of the traffic, I missed the 10am Early Bird parking by seriously I kid you not 1 minute and hence my parking bill has doubled for the day.

Nice.

What a shitty day.

No comments: