Monday, May 15, 2006

eBay Bargains

For the last few days I have been heavily perusing eBay and found some bargains for my next painting project, my Skaven Blood Bowl team.  I am going all out with this team on the paint job and have so many good ideas, I feel as though I may stop my elves and take them up…

For the princely sum of A$36.90 (a third of which was postage!) I have picked up the following:

I have been heavily thinking about the colour scheme and I would really like to do something unique with the clothing / material on their uniforms.  I am thinking leopard skin.  The leopard skins though would be a dull yellow in the main so I was thinking of getting a colour for the general armour that was brighter… perhaps a bright green or blue.  The skaven will also have mixed furs with the main being brown rats, but the odd black rat and white albino rat may get a run too.  An albino colour scheme for the rat ogre may look cool too.

With the mutant with Claw, I am thinking of a big purple claw rather than the red looking lobster claw.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds sweet Clay, can't wait to see them and to have a amazon/skaven fight