Friday, May 12, 2006

Nuffle Has Forsaken Me!

Nuffle, the God of Blood Bowl has forsaken me it appears. I have gone 1/0/10 in my last eleven matches including a couple of 0-5 defeats.



I think I have lost all my "luck" or "mojo" and am having a horrendous time of it of late.

The odd thing is though is that my only win during this streak when some guy from the UK tried to cherry pick me with a stronger Dark Elf team. I accepted the what I thought was unrealistic challenge and won 3-0.

You can see all my past inglories here: ClayInfinity Match Record: FUMBBL :: Online Blood Bowl League

4 comments:

Clay said...

To add a post script, I lost my SWL match this morning 0-3.

Streak now 1/0/11.

Nuffle! What can I do to apease you!

Anonymous said...

Try Sacrificing a Goat. Failing that, get yourself a set of Teddy Bear dice to roll for Injuries.

Anonymous said...

Sacrificing only works if you really are sacrificing something of worth to you. Back in the days of pagan gods, goats were quite valuable, so a goat sacrifice would have been quite acceptable. In another time and place (well, any time and place really) a beautiful virgin would also do the trick.

So...have to sacrifice something of worth to you Clay! Slay a mars bar before some burning incense, or even better, lay the mars bar prone on your desk for 48 hours (to test your resolve) before you slay it!

Clay said...

I slayed a n00b.

I get a PM (not an IRC ping) asking for his rookie Chaos against my 1 game TR111 Dwarves.

Fark yeah I say!

Said n00b doesnt even know chat and has a 17% win record, but he had won some academy games.

For the record, won 2-0 and hopefully the Mojo is back!

Yeah Baby!