Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Slow News Day

I was on the train this morning and suffered a very heavy case of Bloggers Block and had really nothing worth saying.  The Howard Costello thing bores me, the tragic Mumbai bombing leaves me with nothing worthy to say and with the World Cup over, I am suffering a bit of post World Cup blues.

Work is very busy, I am not short of things to do and have been enthralled in a game of Werewolf on my forum boards being run by friend of LimeKettles “JoeKano”.

Diplomacy will start 15 July (this weekend!) and I am keen to see how that goes…

Blood Bowl continues on on fumbbl and unfortunately I wont be able to attend the Eucalyptus Bowl tournament on Saturday week, so therefore my painting has taken a bit of a back seat.

All in all, I am in a bad cruise mode at the moment and need something to spark me up… need a good Big Brother scandal perhaps… oh that’s right we had that already.

On a personal note, a big shout out to the many people I know who have had babies in the past few weeks:

-          Enoch and Anitha’s little girl Rebekah

-          Matt & Sheree who had a little boy (name escapes me!)

-          Rod & Trish who also had a boy Darcy

-          Phil & Caroline who had a girl Alexandra…

 

No comments: