Thursday, August 03, 2006

Posting In Reverse

Man, what a day! Work was busy from 7:00am on the train through until
8pm tonight. Got home to see the penultimate episode of LOST and am now
ready for bed as I have to be at work by 7:30am tomorrow. No train
though, will be driving in... so thought I'd drop a line here and now.

Will be going to the footy tomorrow night to see my Dragons take on the
Eels at Parra Stadium. Niki has a hens night so I have offered to give
her a lift home whenever she needs it, so I am "on call" from after the
footy until dawn I guess :-)

So, I will be in the car at around 6am tomorrow and could be still going
late into the night depending on when and where I have to pick her up...
luckily the girls will be staying at their Nanny & Poppy's. At least
the weekend is quiet... no plans as far as I can tell. Which is good!

Off to bed, see ya's later... may make a post sometime tomorrow from the
office.

No comments: