Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lazy Holiday Posting

Hello all. Sorry for the lack of activity, but the holidays have kept
me busy and because I am not captive to the laptop on the train for 3hrs
a day, the blog hasnt been upfront in my mind.

But thats not to say it isnt at all and I will be returning to work next
Wednesday, so you can look forward to some dribble then.

In the interim, I have been in holiday mode and have seen 3 movies. Two
of them kids movies with Garfield 2 being rubbish, but probably better
than Garfield 1 if anyone saw that. We then saw Meryl Streep in the
Devil Wears Prada and it was quite good and despite it being a chick
flick, I found it a good story. Then Kate & I saw "Monster House" which
is a pretty good kids movie but would be pretty scary for littlies.

Also, played cricket yesterday and score my second golden duck in a
row!! Bowled both times. Most depressing. Still the team did OK, I
was the second wicket when we lost 4/1 but we recovered to post 131. We
have Wenty Leagues at 6/70 at stumps and look the goods for first
innings points.

Other news is sporadic, we spent the day gardening and I bought a boot
load full of Cow Manure and Garden Soil and fixed up some of our lesser
performing gardens and will be buying some new plants tomorrow. We also
spent a couple of hours at Springwood Pools where the kids swam and
played on the waterslide.

Other than that, not much. Niki and I are going out tomorrow to see the
movie World Trade Centre and have a bite to eat.

No comments: