Friday, November 17, 2006

Bux Weekend

Have a big weekend this weekend with my mate Petes Bux Day tomorrow. Its going to be a very long day as we are go-carting at midday down Campbelltown way, back to his place at Mt Druitt from which weve hired a bus to go to Marrickville RSL where they have cheap beers, cheap meals and entertainment of dubious quality and then the bus takes us into the Rocks for a pub crawl. The bus then picks us up at around 3am back to Petes place where a piece of floor awaits.

It is going to be a loooong day.

I am excited about the Go Carting. Never done it before and should be fun. Im not a rev head, but I do like the dodgems :-)

And of course, its all fallen on a day which we have the Bye in cricket, so there is no clash. Sunday though will be a rather slow day I presume will be nursing a ginger outlook on life.

[edit - my post this morning contained my work email disclaimer... fark... gotta watch that]

No comments: