Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lucy Comes To Stay

Niki's mum and dad have headed for a 10 day tour of New Zealand and we've been charged with the responsibility of minding their 8mth(??) puppy "Lucy". Lucy is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is a lovely dog, but I just had to post this picture.

The thing on Lucy's head is a "snooty" and this head rug is so that she can eat her dinner without getting her ears in it! I have never laughed so hard as when I came into the kitchen to see Lucy in her "snooty" waiting for her dinner... LOL!

Of course, she gets the royal treatment from the kids and is constantly being groomed while poor old Zoe the Golden Retriever loses out.

And of course, she is very cuddly and this is what I saw after getting out of the shower this morning... Lucy and Brooke asleep in my bed...mmm...

1 comment:

Chunky said...

My family had 3 cavs at various times when I was growing up - Lady, Rex, and Scubbly - amazing how the name seems to affect their personality!

Awesome little dogs though, especially for kids. Just gotta try and keep em away from snakes!