Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Evening Post

Thought I'd recap the weekend with a bit of time up my sleeve...

Saturday was cricket and I had a very good day as we bowled our opposition Baulkham Hills out for 82 and in reply the Mighty Greystanes B10's are 5/164.  Yours truly opened the innings and was out on the 4th last ball of the day for 68.  Was bloody tired last night after spending the entire day on the field... but its a lot better feeling than getting a golden duck!  Next week, we'll push the lead some more and then try to score an outright.

Today we went to friends Angelo & Karen's to warm their new house.  They bought a really nice little villa in Greystanes and we descended where Angelo had cooked up a BBQ and Karen had splurged on the salads and deserts.  Very nice afternoon of sitting down eating and drinking... have had too many beers today so I will probably hit the hay early tonight.

On the gaming front, the seventeenth season of the SWL Bloodbowl League has started up on fumbbl and I am starting with a new Rotters team in the bottom divisions... I won the league in Season 5 but have been a long way away since... maybe this team will get there... Kudos to the reader who can work out the team name...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...it is obviously "Lime Kettles" ;) Although the kudos belong to "babelfish"...and given how clean a translation I got on all the players names (Nuts of Whale?) I assume you used it as well.

Good Luck to them!