Monday, November 13, 2006

Traffic Snarls

(First email posting with the Beta version of Lime Kettles hope it gets through OK.)

Drove in this morning because Niki and I are off to U2 tonight and jebus what a shit fight!

Left the house around 7:00am and didn’t get in until 9:40am. Normally a 90 min run took over two and a half hours and it was hell all the way. The M4 was the worlds biggest carpark, Parramatta Rd was horrendous and it took me 20mins to get through the lights at Wattle St heading toward the City West Link. I was also forced to use the dreaded Cross City Tunnel and come into the city from the east side.

Now I am late, agitated and have not had time to attune to a Monday morning like usual will be on the back foot all day because I want to leave early for the aforementioned concert.

No comments: