Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 2 - Running Late :-)

Yes, it has only taken me one day to oversleep, miss the late train and hence am now on the 7:52am!  Geez, I need a holiday :-)

The girls are still on holidays of course, and it was hard to leave them this morning… would have loved to go with them today as they have started their once a day for a fortnight swimming lessons.  Both had a really good time yesterday and although they can both swim without floaties or anything, they’re not real flash on the formal strokes.  So Niki thought it would be a good idea for them to get some formal training and they loved it… of course they also got green swimming caps, so that made it all the more enjoyable.  If there’s clothes involved – they love it!

The first day at work yesterday was fine.  I didn’t win the beard growing comp, but I did OK… thank god I could shave it off this morning though, feels so much better!

No comments: