Thursday, February 01, 2007

Brooke's At School!

Yesterday was Brooke’s first day… all went very well and she got into the class with the teacher we preferred (same one Kate had) and she is also in a class with most if not all of her friends from pre-school including her best friend Madi.

Not too many tears from Mum, it was a very happy day and we celebrated with lunch at a local café and then dinner last night was pizza with the kids.  Both Kate and Brooke were pretty tired last night as they were busy after school yesterday helping clean out the guinea pig / rabbit cage and playing on the swings and trampoline.  So by the end of tea, they were a bit cranky!  Haha…. School’s back!

In other stuff, started painting my Blood Bowl miniatures again and am in a league that starts next week… plus watched the new show “Heroes” last night.  Was really good IMHO and I think this one will be on my regular watch list along with Lost which starts back again on Feb 15…. I think I will know what I’ll be doing at 8:30 Wednesday and Thursday nights from now on!

No comments: