Thursday, February 15, 2007

Relief...

Have now got my home PC back in order… whilst the computer shop claims that the crash was caused by malicious spyware installed via LimeWire, I have my doubts.  Principally because the LCD monitor is no longer working.  Yes, spyware can cause crashes but what would cause a monitor to become a brick?  I have yet to test the monitor on the kids PC, but I suspect that it’s a goner.  All it does is sit there with its single yellow light flickering at me… all the online help manuals et al talk about the light going red or orange but not yellow and flashing.

Looks like I will need to get a new one :-(

On brighter news, we have more allegations from Jodi Power about Shappelle and clan being drug users… she has come out and said she knows Shappelle is a dope, ecstasy and cocaine user.  Why am I not surprised.  The media “buy a story” attitude is in full swing and this Jodi Power looks like getting her cash big time, but if the Corby’s are such a big drug family, I hope the cash is enough to buy her safety with a plane ticket to a remote country somewhere.

And why hasn’t Mercedes Corby ever come back to Australia? Why does she sit in Bali with her “husband” – who we have never seen – and defend herself via dodgy videophone?  Its all laughable.

No comments: