Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Busy Girls

OK, running late today as I had to get my car pink slipped before rego expires on Friday.

So am not in the office until 9:30 today, but that's OK as surprisingly enough I have an empty calendar!!  Rare event indeed.  Work has been extremely busy of late and we are in our busy time of year and therefore I apologise for the sporadic posting of late.  Also, I must admit I am fairly addicted to my PSP on the trains and would on most days rather do that than pull the laptop out to blog...

On the home front, Kate had her first piano lesson yesterday.  My cousin lives in the mountains and is a music teacher and has taken her on for 30mins a week... when I got home last night, Kate was absolutely beaming about her lesson and she was telling me all the stuff she learnt and it wasnt all playing songs, but also how to read music and Kate can now tell the difference between a treble and bass clef and some things that I didnt even know - although I have never been musical.

So Kate is now doing Dancing (2 nights a week), swimming Saturday mornings, piano on Tuesday nights, and Netball on Wednesday mornings and then on Saturdays when the season starts... very busy girl!

Brookie though is content with the dancing which she does 3 nights a week, so thats heaps for her too.

No comments: