Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend Ahead

Busy time... with my bad back I basically dozed on the train this morning without being hunched over my laptop or PSP.  So I am posting late again from the office...
Niki is flying to Brisbane tonight for a girls weekend away and I will be playing Mr Mum with the girls... but unfortuately for them, I have cricket semi finals on.  So Mum & Dad will have the girls at their place on Saturday (and my game is around the corner) and Niki's parents will take them on Sunday.  Kate has dancing on Sunday afternoon, so they'll be taking her to that.
The cricket game is Greystanes vs Wenty Waratahs at Daniel Street Park with play starting at 1:30pm.  It will be a close game and all semi-finalists are evenly matched.  We finished 2nd, Wenty 3rd and winner will advance to the Grand Final.  We got knocked out in the semi last year, so hopefully we wont fall over again at the same hurdle.
My back is a worry though, but I will load up with anti-inflamatories and it should be ok... (fingers crossed).
Also, in other news I got an email from RailCorp as an apology for the stuff up on Wednesday night.  Not that I was effected as badly as those stranded in Milsons Point for 3 hours, but it is odd that you get a personalised email from a mail server pretending to be Vince Graham, CEO of RailCorp.  Given I worked on a project about 10 years ago with Vince, you'd think he'd remember my name and send me a personal note :-)
Well, thanks for the apology RailCorp... how about you actually fix something!

No comments: