Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Podcasting

I have finally discovered the world of Podcasting... I like to pride myself on being up with the latest technology, but this mythical Podcasting thingy was something I never really got into, until now.

I like radio shows... I like breakfast radio and the like but a) the ads shit me and b) the music gets in the way sometimes and I am not 100% aligned to one station on the basis of its music programming... (Triple M best suits me, but sometimes there is only so much Barnesy one can take!)

So, now that I have a PSP and I now know how to download music and other MP3 files to it I have now taken to podcasting these shows...  You will see on my Blog Roll on the right hand side of this site the current radio shows I am podcasting.  If anyone has any others (doesnt have to be radio comedy) let me know!

No comments: