Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend...

Niki has been pretty crook this week so the weekend will be quiet I think...

Kate has netball early tomorrow morning, but other than that I think we're ok for Saturday.  Sunday Brookie has a dance troupe performance and Kate has a friends birthday party at Adventure Golf ( i.e. putt-putt) on Sunday afternoon.

Other than that, its laying low and perhaps mowing the lawn and washing the car(s) and I also saw yesterday a Mobile Dog Wash in the area too... so should look to get Zoe the Wonder Dog spruiced up too...

Saturday was going to be a games day with Tommy & co, but that got cancelled last minute as Tommy's away on tour so I will probably take advantage to paint up some more miniatures and do some writing for D&D... I have been asked to get a regular D&D game running too, so I may give that some thought.

Hope you all have good weekends :)

No comments: