Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Worker Training!

Tried to upload a big post yesterday on Kate's birthday weekend, but for some reason all the photos were coming out sideways... oh well!

Today however, I have brought Kate into the office.  Given I am wrapping up here at work and whilst I am busy, its a bit more casual, I thought it would be a good learning experience for Kate to come in and spend the day with me in the office.  We caught the train together this morning and sat in the rear car as I always do and the train guard gave her a big hello.

The trip was quiet and she played with my PSP as we sped along in the early morning.  Then she did the change trains thing and walked from Kings Cross to the office like I always do.

The office was prepared for her coming and everyone said hello and she has her seat next to me.  As per routine, I took her down to the coffee shop where she got a muffin and a hot chocolate and now she is pretty chuffed to be here!  The embarrassing thing is that I am playing my last game of Mixed Netball today at lunch and she'll be there to witness her old man make a fool of himself.

LOL!

No comments: