Monday, July 09, 2007

Wish I had more pants...

What a crappy day!  Got absolutely drenched this morning and my suit pants have been drenched and I now feel like I am wearing cotton track pants... all the creases have gone out of them and they look shithouse.

The weather hasnt been kind and this morning on the train the lady in front of me wore a hot cappuccino when one lady dropped it in her lap whilst taking her seat.  It was accidental but shit, how bad would that be... coffee all over her!

Then when i get to work and thaw / dry out some I head down to the coffee shop and again, the lady behind the counter tips a large long black all over the counter and I only just managed to avoid being splashed with hot coffee... seems to be some sort of mad monday coffee chucking day today.

Just one of those days where you wish you can go back to bed and start again...

The weekend however was excellent although that may be because of the alcohol consumed all weekend.  Friday lunch - beer.  Friday after work:  Bourbon, Saturday Lunch - Beer; Saturday Night - Wine; Sunday Lunch - more wine.

Basically spent 72 hrs with a drink in my hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which way do you think the world is "evolving" re. alcohol - ie towards more drinking or less?