Friday, August 24, 2007

Bashed By BO

Am back in the office today and will be heading to Adelaide Monday night for work Tues / Wed and then Canberra for the day on Friday...
 
All very busy!
 
Got home last night at a reasonable time after I was able to wrap up my Melbourne work and get on the 5pm plane back... but not before I had to endure probably the worst case of BO in my life.  The cab driver that picked me up from Williamstown to take me to the airport was the stinkiest man ever.  I was in the front and my two colleagues in the back as we crawled through afternoon traffic for 40mins or so with the windows down.
 
When we nearly got on the freeway, the turban headed cabbie started to wind up all the windows but we insisted he leave them down.  He couldnt understand why we in suits wanted the windows down as we got up to about 100km/hr on the freeway but the alternative was horrendous to comprehend.
 
Even when waiting for the plane, we all could still taste / smell the odour and we started wondering like that old episode of Seinfeld whether the smell would ever come out.
 
It wasnt a food smell, it was pure and simple body odour of the highest degree.
 
Other than that, the trip was excellent!

No comments: