Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I was sent a link to MyPersonality.info in which you can undertake some traditional Personality Profiling.

Turns out I am an "ENTP" (if you want to read what ENTP means, click here) which is what I was expecting as I have taken this Myers-Briggs test in the past and the results are always the same... which I guess shows the test is fairly consistent...

So to satisfy my ENTP desires, dear readers of Lime Kettles, I want you to take the Personality Profiling and then join your results to this group I have set up and I'd be keen to know if there is a trend in my reading demographic!

Click to view my Personality Profile page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm do we join your group or do you have to invite us?

-OB

Clay said...

I dont have your email OB... send it to me at limekettles AT yahoo DOT com DOT au

Goreon said...

Looks like your profile represents a very typical male mindset ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool! You are our "Bugs Bunny"?!? What's up Doc? ;)