Monday, April 28, 2008

ANZAC Weekend Wrap

ANZAC Weekend Wrap

A big weekend that was very enjoyable firstly a lazy day on Friday.  It was pouring rain at 5am so we decided to give the local dawn service a miss but Niki took Kate down later on to meet her mum and lay some flowers at the memorial in Glenbrook.  Young Brooke didn’t want to go and played Scrabble with me

Then in the afternoon, we left the girls with Nikis parents and we went into the city for a spur of the moment night at the Four Seasons in the city and dinner at Aria.  We had a great time and relaxed!

Saturday was again lazy, picked the girls up, I did all the lawns whilst the girls were out and about and then we met my parents for dinner Chinese at the Hilltop Phoenix at Castle Hill.  It probably is my favourite Chinese restaurant in Sydney at the moment!  The kids love it and the staff are good with kids as well plus the food is excellent.

And yesterday we had friends Tommy & Anita with their 3 kids over for a BBQ.  It was a very relaxing afternoon and the kids again had a great time on the trampoline and playing on the grass.  Tommy also pulled out a few board games as well when the weather got a bit windy and wet my girls love games!

Afterwards, it was left overs for dinner and I had to pack for Melbourne!  I am flying down tonight for work and wont be back until Wednesday.  I have my laptop et al so I should be able to post from down there too.

No comments: