Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday... so quickly the week ends!

Friday once again... I was out of the office all day yesterday and seriously didn't have time to scratch myself. And now, its Friday and I am truly surprised as to where the week has gone.

I can't say anything at the moment, but I had some positive news on a potential new job that will extract me from my current predicament as things here are getting to the end-game.

This current predicament though does keep me very busy at times, but some times I have NOTHING to do... for example Tuesday I could have spent a mere 2hrs in the office.

Its funny though, I seriously have had very little time for anything else and apart from a game of Blood Bowl on Tuesday night, I havent done anything meaningful in terms of non-work stuff.

This weekend though I plan to correct that as it is Mothers Day plus celebrating Dad's birthday from earlier in the week. We tried to book a restaurant for Sunday lunch, but that was IMPOSSIBLE so it will be a BBQ at home with my mum & dad. Saturday night I think we'll be having dinner with Niki's parents but we'll be also doing the netball thing in the morning.

I am actually looking forward to having a breather from work and doing other things.

PS - Happy Mothers Day for Sunday Niki... I love you!

No comments: