Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Still about...

Went into the city yesterday for a couple of meetings re finding a new job and whilst they went well, I still am truly a number of weeks at least away from finding something... its amazing how slow the job search process can take and today marks 2 months since being paid out at my last company.

Financially, because of the pay out, I am relaxed, but I have to say that the weekdays are starting to get a bit long and I am keen to do "something".

When I do find something and sign a contract, I will be happy and delay the start for as long as I can so that I can actually do something meaningful here...

So in the meantime, I am perusing the adverts, making calls, chasing leads and such and such... would rather be in holiday mode though!

No comments: