Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of posts... i have had a few comments on "arent you updating" so, just as a placeholder, yes this is still a live blog but I have been busy.

I did actually make a post the other night summarising our Eid / UAE National Day holiday last week complete with pics, but for some reason Blogger crashed and I lost it all.  It was late at night and I didn't get back to it.

So, yes... I will try and post some pics up of our Ski Dubai experience, our first Greenfield Community Xmas party, some latest pics of our house etc.  We are however flying back to Sydney on Thursday morning UAE time for our Christmas Holidays in Sydney.  Will be in Sydney Dec 11 - Jan 4.  We're all very excited about heading home.

C

1 comment:

Dan Collins said...

I'm looking forward to a day of gaming at the Adventure Palace. Hopefully all our chedules line up.