Sunday, July 17, 2005

Test Drive: Lexus GS300

This weekend, I had the pleasure of test driving a Lexus GS300. My work had one available for staff and I asked would it be possible to have it from Thursday night until I came in on Monday morning. Amazingly they said "Sure!" and before you knew it, I was driving home on Thursday night in a brand new one. I am no car expert, but this car drove like a jet fighter with so many things automated, yet the number of buttons and features were amazing. Auto wipers that detect rain, auto headlights that detect when its dark, auto review mirror that detects when someone is behind you... a camera in the back so you can see behind you when reversing... GPS SatNav so that you will never get lost. The features are endless. I loved this car and would buy one in a flash... the only issue is is that you need about $130,000 to do so. :( At least I got one for the long weekend!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: