Sunday, September 04, 2005

Eucalyptus Bowl - Photos!

Here are some pictures from the Eucalyptus Bowl on the weekend... Many thanks to DM for taking these and posting them all up here




General room shot. I am on the 2nd table in this shot about to start my first game against Vanessa's Goblin team.



Game 3: Me vs Tommy Dean... These were taken at the end of the game as we're just wrapping up... I had come close to tieing the game and Tommy is a bit amazed at what hit him...



Paperwork... always paperwork to do post match...



Deeproot (in his stylish helmet) laying havoc against the High Elves



One of my other trees with prone High Elves around him and a little Fling under his arm...



My prize!! My Stunty King football that I have won!



Prizes! The Prize Table... Not bad set of trophies and gear! Well done to Chunky and Doubleskulls for organising the whole event! Posted by Picasa

No comments: