Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Four Cars Too Few

Well, the day starts well… The normal 8 car train has decided to go on a diet and shed half its length.  4 cars.  What does State Rail think when they slot a 4 car train on the tracks?  Do they call this a service?

Well we haven’t got there yet, but I reckon there will be pandemonium at Emu Plains when this train is supposed to pick up the bulk of its passengers.

**LAPSTONE – already people are standing**

I was though going to talk about other things today and not State Rail… but my view of the world has been clouded by the red haze of anger at my shitty commute…

Happy thoughts… Happy thoughts… not long until Xmas.

1 comment:

Goreon said...

Yeah, I've notced the service has been a little erratic lately too.

New timetable seems to be slipping at the moment...