Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have never been so proud!!


I know I havent posted in a few of days, but it has been so busy! Last night was Kate & Brookes dance concert and I have never been so proud. Both of the girls took trophies home for "Most Promising" in their respective age groups. But what went on behind the scenes at the concert made it all the so much more special. Little Brooke woke up at 3am yesterday morning throwing up followed by "the trots". Niki then started throwing up as I was getting ready for work and therefore I decided to stay and help out.

Niki then took Kate down at midday (still sick) and I hung about with Brooke before taking her down in the late afternoon for her rehearsal. Niki's mum & I kept the girls occupied whilst Niki did hair, make up etc between throwing up every once and a while.

But it was all worth it in the end, and I can't believe the girls both got trophies. We had prepped them to not get one, but they did very very well.

On the downside, I now have the same bug and am writing this from home... but I gotta now........ Posted by Picasa

No comments: