Thursday, March 02, 2006

A few of my friends have asked me about Blood Bowl and the CanCon tournament a few weeks back and given that I am only playing Table Top in tournaments, its hard to get guys involved coz there is no "league" as such... Hard to explain the game, but I was trawling through my photos tonight and stumbled across this... this is a shot from my 2nd game during the tournament for the start of the 2nd half (I can tell this coz my opponent has less than eleven players - hehe) and I think it also shows up my Dwarves nicely.

Why am I saying this now? Well there is the April Leviathan Tournament at Quakers Hill, Sydney. I will be playing and am happy to give anyone interested some lessons / games in the lead up and maybe you'd like to play? Tournament is the weekend after Easter, Saturday and Sunday. Posted by Picasa

No comments: