Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm on the train! Literally!

Am trying a wireless modem and connection for a couple of days whilst I am out of the office and at another site for work. Am doing some work in the Disaster Recovery Office and our telco said "Would you like to be set up Wirelessly whilst I am here". I said sure and here I am - posting from the train!

Had no reception at home in the Mountains, was very patchy from Penrith to Blacktown and now I am between Parra and Strathfield, and I have a strong signal.

Have been able to connect to the web (hence this posting via Blogger) and IRC and have been able to chat to OldBugman on fumbbl this morning.

My MS Outlook is buggy and wont seem to connect properly, but I can potentially write emails for work when the signal is strong.

Anyways, thats it for today... Friday is here finally :)

No comments: