Friday, March 24, 2006

On the train home... Friday at last

Another shitty day in a generally shitty week over with.  The good thing is that the working week is now over.  This weekend, without cricket, will be a bit calmer.  I am looking after the girls tonight whilst Niki goes out with the Kindergarten Mums for dinner and then Saturday is a pretty normal weekend day.

Sunday, we’re going to take the kids to the football at Telstra Stadium for Saints vs Souths and then have our cricket presentation dinner afterwards.  I won’t win any trophies this year after coming my usual solid 4th in the batting lists.

I need to calm down though and get some sleep… too many late nights at work (until 9pm) then I am not getting to sleep until 1am because of the travel and wind down…  I did download the movie Wolf Creek  via BitTorrent so I may watch that.

Also, this wireless card is neat – posting once again from the train “live” so to speak!

No comments: