Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Melbourne


Am here in Melbourne for the final leg of my trip... of course, because I arrived at Adelaide Airport 25mins before my flight and not 30mins, they refused to let me check in my luggage (one lousy bag) and hence put me back 75mins to the next flight.

This screwed my social plans with the SWL Blood Bowl guys, and we ended up cancelling.

But when I did get to Melbourne, Enoch (see his picture at cricket below) rang me to say he was in Melb as well for work and we caught up for some "Singaporean Food"... ie it was a restaurant around the corner from my hotel.  It was late, so we settled for it.  Not the best food, but at least I was able to talk to someone about something other than work.

So, tomorrow I do a days work here in Melb, City of the Hook Turn (you Nutters!  JUST TURN RIGHT!!) and then back to Good Old Sydney Town where its Brookie's 5th Birthday and I can relax with Pizza and Ice Cream.... ooh, to be 5 again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Clay,

As it was I missed my TT League night because fee stuffed up her ankle and spen most of tuesday night at Casualty. Fortunatelky i grabbed my D&D book on the way out the door and caught up on some reading i needed for the ongoing rpg night im in but still, long night. Had to stay home to look after me lass wednesday night. Fortunately my opponent is desperate to play so he took the reschedule option rather than the forfeit. good, looking forward to pasting his team.

hope ya had a good night m8. Catch ya nexttime ya in the liveable city.