Friday, April 21, 2006

Early Start

Good morning from the 5:50am train!  Today is a day long session of presentations that we are giving to prospective insurers and I have to call by my own office first before I head out to our brokers office, so its dark, cold (7 degrees according to my car thermometer) and the train is surprisingly full.  I still can’t believe that CityRail would consider closing the trains for 3 weeks… where would all these people go?

Today also is Friday and the last day before a 4 day weekend.  Very nice.  Saturday and Sunday will be spent at the Leviathan Blood Bowl tournament at Quakers Hill High School and I have done absolutely no prep for it… I don’t even know what time I have to be there??  I will pack the board and dice into the car tonight and although I have decided on my team line-up, I haven’t done any of the paperwork.

Monday, I have taken annual leave and we have no plans.  I don’t want to visit or be visited upon by anyone.  A day at home, a day out with the kids yes, but I don’t want to have to be at someone else’s place by a certain time.  Monday will be “Wake Up & Do What You Feel Like” Day.  Tuesday is ANZAC Day and Niki & Kate will definitely go to the local dawn service at Glenbrook, but we’ll see if Brooke goes as well.  If she does, I will too.

After dawn service, again we have no plans so we will see how it goes.

 

No comments: