Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Lime Kettles Feature(s)

Have included a new tool down the page here on Lime Kettles… if you scroll down below the ravings of George W, you’ll find I have added the BitTorrent search bar.  Something that I find handy, but thought I’d just point it out given it’s a way down the page…

Also, if you pop over to the forum, the SWL community is trying to get D&D Online going… post there to express your interest in signing up.





[EDIT] - Have removed the BitTorrent thing because people on IE have issues with it breaking the site. Typical Internet Explorer being inflexible... people - GET FIREFOX!

2 comments:

Chunky said...

It also borks up the links at the side.

/me slaps bittorrent searches hand!

Clay said...

Does it?

Looks great on my browser, but with differing resolutions etc (and IE vs Firefox etc) it probably does.

Can you send me a screen dump?