Thursday, June 22, 2006

Had to run...

Ran so late this morning I had to run from the car park at Emu Plains to the train a distance of a couple of hundred metres as the back carpark is huge.  The train was sitting at the platform when I drove in but I guess my gut busting effort to make the platform was worth it.  The train guard would have been able to see me sprinting (sprinting?  Perhaps extremely aggressive waddle…) and she politely held up the train for me.  Thank you to her…

I also have tomorrow off because it is not only Australia’s big crunch game tomorrow AM, but Saturday is also our wedding anniversary.  So with the girls in school, Niki and I are going to go out somewhere local for lunch.  We’re thinking of the cafĂ© at the Norman Lindsay Gallery at Faulconbridge.  On Saturday itself, no idea at the moment, I’d like to go to the movies but I think there is SweetFA on at the moment other than what looks to be ordinary – The Poseidon Adventure.  I will check out the websites today.

I’m too puffed to write much more… have a good weekend all!

No comments: