Thursday, July 27, 2006

Early Morning

Early start today… have an 8am meeting and decided to catch the train and snooze away (apart from my blog post).  The train is so much better than sitting in traffic.  I am in a comfy seat, in pleasantly warm carriage and have my own music selection to keep me company (currently playing best of Billy Bragg) as opposed to traffic, frustration, concentration and all radio stations interrupting their adverts and the occasional song with a traffic report telling you that “if you think it’s bad, wait until you get to the Glebe Island Bridge!”

I would hate to be a suburban train user (the silver slugs – not quite a bullet, but slower and with slimy floors) but the Country Trains have their benefits.

Also, my morning post went through OK, but the short post I sent in the mid-afternoon didn’t!.

Now for some zzzz’s……………

No comments: