Friday, August 25, 2006

Totally Forgot

Was bored on the train this morning and was dozing in the sun and totally forgot to write my daily post… I have only just remembered now at a bit after 11!

Had a lazy morning this morning and hung back at home with the kids a bit and got the late, late train which didn’t see me into the office until 9:30!  Tsk tsk!

Now I am plowing through paperwork and documentation and have no meetings in my diary except for the regular team lunch at the pub.  I should also state that next week is going to be a mixed bag work wise with me being on site in Sydney on Tuesday (Penrith to be exact – close to home) and on a conference on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday down in the Southern Highlands.  From there, Niki is picking me up and will be heading to Shepparton for Joey & Rosa’s wedding.  Should be a great weekend.

So in short, my access to a PC and then time available to make posts and do my usual stuff will be rather limited.  So for those of you who play with me in Diplomacy, or in my Diplomacy game that I am GMing or on the soccer site XpertEleven or the cricket game site Battrick.org or the Blood Bowl crowd at fummbl.com, you have been warned that I wont be about so much next week / next weekend.

Still, I will have the laptop with me and there is always the work dial up :-)

No comments: