Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Last Day

Huzzah!

Last work day for 2 weeks.  Unfortunately it could be a long one as I am still trying to get things done so that I can leave the office for 2 weeks and not have a care in the world.  Easier said than done.  The holidays are sketchy at the moment in regards to activities, but we intend to go to the beach at least once if not twice, probably take the kids to the movies and Springwood Pools will also get a working over I am sure.

I am looking at selling one or both of the cars.  The Ford is nearly due on its lease and I am thinking I may see what’s out there, the Barina is now out of warranty but has only done 30,000kms and we’re not sure whether we need a second car anymore.  Its just a thought…

Also, would like to get my suit pants re-tailored to take into account that I’ve lost a few kg’s and I walk around the office at the moment like I have pyjamas on.  Odd jobs around the house include a de-weeding of the lawns, maybe scrape some cash together to buy some new plants for the front yard and I want to fix some taps again – this time the ensuite vanity and the main bathroom bath.  The latter has a drip and the former has a cold tap that wont budge.  Also, there’s odd job lights to fix and I am sure a few other things I haven’t realised.

I also have a games day at Tommy’s next Wednesday (see forum for details) and will continue to run and play Diplomacy, Blood Bowl, XpertEleven and Battrick.

Posts here will be more sporadic, but we will have the camera on outings and I do intend to go on the odd bushwalk around the place so some pics will be posted here I am sure.

No comments: