Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blood Bowl Tournament - Blaxland Dec 2-3

There is a Blood Bowl Tournament on at the Blaxland Tavern this weekend and I will be playing on the Sunday.

If anyone is interested, I am sure roll up attendees are welcome and cost is $20 for NAF members (and probably a bit more expensive for non-NAF members).

I will only be playing Sunday because of Saturday cricket, so I will only be there for the social occasionI will only be playing Sunday because of Saturday cricket, so I will only be there for the social occasion rather than winning… I might take my flings or I might give my old Undead team a run… or go safety first and play Dwarves… hehe

Games start 9am both days I believe, 3 games a day.

Event: Mountain Bowl

Venue: Blaxland Tavern, Great Western Hwy, Blaxland

Date: Dec 2 and 3, 9:00am.

There will be prizes for all participants I believe… and full teams for the winners.

No comments: