Friday, December 01, 2006

That Eerie Feeling

Overslept… Niki was out late last night and I went to bed very late (as you may attest to my late postings last night) and I was in a bit of a rush to get to the station to catch the late train.

Well when you pull into the carpark that is normally chockers and instead of looking for a spot, I could basically take my pick, then you know something went wrong with the trains. Its an eerie feeling… is today a holiday that no one told me about is today a holiday that no one told me about or has my watch stopped or time stopped for that matter? Is it Saturday?

Anyway, something was wrong as I ended up getting to the station for the 7:52am train but instead caught the 7:08am train at 8:05am… I am very very late, but at the same time I was the only one on the carriage in which people are usually standing by the time we get to Emu Plains. I guess a lot of people must have said “fuck it” and driven in when they new the trains were screwed… but my sleep in seems justified now :-)

So, I’m not stressed… I’ll finish up here, turn up the headphones and have a relaxing snooze on my own private carriage….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have had that same feeling since our NZ mail provider (Xtra) has got some thing seriously wrong with it's servers and I haven't had an external email since Wednesday. Very surreal - but relaxing in a weird way. However, the big downside is that i find myself so bored i am reading (and posting) limekettles!!!

Heaven forbid!

GOC