Thursday, January 25, 2007

CanCon - last minute post

Well a late post today from my desk… drove in this morning in the rain as I am driving to Canberra after work today for CanCon 2007.

All my boot is laden with Blood Bowl stuff plus I am taking some D&D books, a board game – Betrayal on the House on the Hill – and my PSP… I am set for a weekend of Gaming of all sorts – Nerd City here I come!

My custom made Blood Bowl pitch didn’t fit in the boot this morning, so its taking up the back seat but it fits there nice and snugly.  Forgot to pack my camera this morning as well, so there wont be any CanCon shots this year for the blog…. D’oh.

For those readers who are going as well, I look forward to seeing you soon!

Go the Dwarves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a flashing red light on your roof and a wailing siren.